Application for admission can be made:
- Through our Online Application process click here
- By submitting a paper application
Applying online allows you to complete and save all application information. It enables you to conveniently pay your application fee and track all progress.
Click here to start your application.
We still accept paper applications. You can download all the material you need by clicking on the links below, printing and completing the documents, and returning them to us. You can mail, scan, or fax completed forms. Your application should be accompanied by the $50 application fee.
Please send completed forms to:
Waldorf School of Baltimore
4801 Tamarind Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21209
Fax: 410-664-4221 Email: email@example.com
Feel free to call or e-mail the admissions office with questions at (410) 367-6808 ext. 203, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application material PreK to grade 8
- Welcome from the Admissions Director-PreK to Grade 8
- Admissions Policy and Procedures-PreK to Grade 8
- Application for Admission-PreK to Grade 8
- AIMS Common Referral Form-PreK to Grade 1
- AIMS Common Referral Form Grade 2 to Grade 12
- Transcript Release Form