The Annual Waldorf Fair and Artesian Market Place
A Magical Family Experience : March 4, 2023 - 10am-4pm
The Waldorf Fair is back, and better than ever. The joyous mood, creative crafts, fun activities and welcoming community of the Fair will surely entice us all to come out from hibernation and, like the Root Children, celebrate the start of the awakening spring.
The Waldorf Fair is the Parents Association's most significant fundraising event of the year. It is a celebration of our community, local Baltimore artisans and small buisnesses as well as an opportunity for the school to showcase the campus and Waldorf Festival life.
Guests arrive with a sense of joy and belonging and depart with a feeling of wonder, several one-of-a-kind handmade treasures and wonderful memories. All are welcome - and we can't wait!
- Immersive Fairy Grotto Adventure
- Magical Waldorf Marionette Puppet Show (11am, 1pm, 2pm)
- Multiple Children's Crafts
- Instrument Petting Zoo with Stages Music Arts
- Spring Animal Petting Zoo & Children's Story Time with Wildlife Adventures
- The Beloved Fishing Game (Everyone is a Winner)
- Wandering Pocket Fairy
- Candle Making (Rolling and/or Dipping Beeswax Candles)
- Jump Rope Winding
- Open access to enjoy Waldorf's 5 outdoor classrooms and playspaces
- Face Painting
- Pixelated Photo Booth
- Sweets Parade Bake Sale
- Used Book Sale
- Live Music
Artisian Vendors & Small Buisnesses
- The Ivy Bookshop (and Book Signing with Author Tracy Gold)
- Jinji's Chocolate
- Friends of Cylburn
- Eye of the Rouge
- God Scent Herbs
- SilverWear Jewelry
- Arts of Asia
- Bramble Schell Studio
- Handmade Habitat
- Moffat Claycraft
- Amaya Accessories
- Friedman Family Fisheries, Inc.
- Hon's Honey
- The Kalm Lyfe
Purchase your tickets in advance for Exclusive Early-Bird Pricing and Ticket Bundle Discounts!