Our Admission Process
The instructions below will guide you through the admission process. Please contact the Admission Office if you have any questions at (410) 367-6808 ext. 202 or e-mail Ilene Wise or Admission Office
We encourage you to call to arrange a tour for a valuable experience to help you learn about our program before you apply: (410) 367-6808 ext. 202 or Admission Office
The first step in the application process is to complete and submit the application form. You can do this by:
- Completing, paying, and submitting your application online
Priority admissions deadline is February 4. After this date, please contact the Admission Office for space availability at (410) 367-6808 ext. 202.
Preschool, Kindergarten, and Grades 1 - 5
- Common Referral Form and Transcript Release Form to be forwarded by parents to current school or daycare provider. (Common Referral Form Pre-K-Grade 1) (Transcript Release Form)
- Admission visit: For nursery and kindergarten children, faculty meet and assess children during a morning visit in the classroom of children of their own age. Applicants to Grades 1-5 visit for two full days in their current grade level or with their appropriate age group. During their visit, they meet with a teacher for an assessment.
- Parent Meeting with classroom teacher and Admission Director.
Middle School, Grades 6-8
- Common Referral Form and Transcript Release Form to be forwarded by parents to current school. (Common Referral Form Grades 2-12) (Transcript Release Form)
- Admission class Zoom visit for applicant.
- Parent Zoom meeting with classroom teacher and Admission Director.
Applicants are notified of decisions.. To reserve your child’s space, the completed enrollment contract and deposit are due by March 5, 2022.
The Waldorf School of Baltimore does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational program, admission policies, financial aid policies, employment practices and other school-administered programs.